About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 19, 2012

Sigh what can i say....


mar:slave?
me:hm
mar:what kind of slave are you
me:hm domestic
me:and owned
mar:damn. i'm a dom
mar:casually looking
me:okay
mar:sorry...i'll leave u alone though
me:good bye

I love how people on wire club are only there to find people to dom and such. I mean at least he just said bye and not to go on. But come on, wire club is a social site to make friends and what not. Not a dating site and to have sex on. As you can see, I'm getting quite tired of it. Sigh what can you do, but let out some anger on these people. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment