About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 17, 2012

So called friend trying to push a different religion on me..


tark:i found something make my soul comfortable
tark:if u tired just read alittle in their book
tark:they called it quran i think so
me:oh, no thank you. I dont read any other "bibles"
tark:it is not bibles
tark:u are strong gril and u tried alot of things ont he life and u do lifestyle and end u said that
me:of course i am strong and what not, but i do not read any other bible but the Holy bible
me:my faith is different than anything else in me
me:and the quarn is a bible
tark:i do not aske u be muslam i said just read some words
tark:coz i read alittle and i fell happy
tark:i wish u are happy forever
me:no that is not what God wants us to do
me:he wants us to believe in him and im sorry
me:but that is not the right book at all
me:so im not going to do that

Well a few days ago i was talking to a "friend", as I'm going to put it loosely. He started going on about the quran. Now, i have my own beliefs. And i really hate people trying to push me onto something that is not right at all. The one thing i truly hated him doing, was slapping me in the face and then sorta guilting  me on not taking his advice. 


That is one thing that is going to get me pissed. And he did it. I was pretty shocked he would do this, but he did it. I think my respect for him has dwindle now. I cant believe someone would do that, after they have known what i went through. And to say, that i should read a bible that is false and it will give me comfort. No, more likely, God is going to punish me pretty bad for picking up that so called book and trying to find happiness through that. 


And i really did lash out on him, about him guilting me, as to being a strong person, but being weak as to not take his advice or to read that book. Sigh what can you do. Hopefully this will never come up again. Or else, I'm going to have to re-evaluate my friendship with him. Well Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment