About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 16, 2012

Someone not heeding a warning.....


Ian:the worst part is since i teased her so badly our parents and teachers are making me wear hello kitty bandaids on my skinned up nose chin and knees for several weeks
Ian:is that too harsh? they say its the perfect punishment for my crime
me:hm sounds like the family is in the lifestyle lol. but there is nothing wrong with wearing any type of bandaids really
Ian:i guess they are
Ian:its definately a public humiliation for sure
me:yea
Ian:i hate it but they said it was the perfect thing for me considering what i did
me:eh, it really didnt need that. And you could of said no, you know. Because i think they are in the lifestyle and are fake
Ian:so the lifestyle is what it is i guess im just trying to make the most of life
me:i think you should get out as fast as you can. They are not doing it right at all. And of course that is people for you
me:This lifestyle is consent, and not forced
Ian:well true

Hm, i had this i guess you can call it an interesting conversation. Today, people from TN are pming me left and right. And this is one of them. He just goes into it, like we are buddies and what not. And i told him my view on it.


I do notice that a lot of people from TN are in the lifestyle. Yes, that is putting myself into that, as i am in the lifestyle and was born and raised there. But, i do it as a lifestyle and not because I'm fake and what not. Now, people there, are mostly fake, or they are very abusive. And this type seems to be abusive and what not.


I told the dude, that he needs to leave his gf and just go on his merry way. Because they are not doing the lifestyle correctly and it tends to piss me off. I hate when people tend to do this, and then say, I'm not in the lifestyle. But their actions say they are. People are just crazy as hell. And what makes me upset even more because he just yea, it's true and seems like he is just gonna keep on being with her and being in the lifestyle forcefully. Which is quite sad. But what can you do really. Sometimes you have to keep on going with your life. 
 Because you have done all that you could. I tried warning him, and now it is up to him to do what he wants. This will be his choice and his fault for staying in it, when someone who is in the lifestyle is telling him not to. But people will always be like that. You can never swadythem because they think it's okay to do this, when it's not. But you just got to wipe your feet and keep on going. Well enjoy and Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment