About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 2, 2012

Stupid people...


db=dumb ass

db:do u have facebook
me:yes
db:can i have id
me:maybe
db:give ur id
me:so now we are demanding my id?
db:ya
me:lol i would advise you not to do this
db:why?
me:because i am engaged and owned and when someone tries to demand something from me
will get my claws
db:hahhha
db:i just want fb not u?
me:nope
it will not happen
db:ok
db:then add me
me:lol no
db:what u want ?
me:lol like i want anything
that is society for you
always have to be a gain somewhere huh
db:oooo i c
db:why u come 2 wire club ...
me:hm well i think you should read my profile to get that answer
db:ok
db:u rhot?
me:lol does that matter?
db:fuck u
me:lol you wish you can fuck me

You just got to love idiots, huh. Well was talking to this guy, and he demands things from me. That is not the way to try and be my friend. Because for one, it is part of my rules, and two, because i don't think friendship is suppose to be demanding. And of course, like i said, people always need something to gain from it, just to be nice. Why does that always happen? I mean can you not do things without gaining anything from it? 


He finally got tired of me, not giving him the answers he wanted and said fuck me. Well when people do this, i will just say what i did, and then go my merry way. I'm not going to be on here, doing things that they want. Not going to happen at all. Well enjoy the conversation and Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment