About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

May 4, 2012

Finished A Passion For Glory.....

Whew, i finally finished one book called A Passion For Glory and i must admit it was an excellent book. I was really engrossed with it. I haven't read a book for a while now that i was really into. But, if you like historical fiction with spies in it, this is a great book to read.


I think i really liked about the book is that it really reminded me of Daddy and me. Of all the things W/we have gone through but no matter what W/we have gone through O/our love for O/one A/another is always strong and such, and it was like this in the book. I don't want to give too much away, but it had me guessing quite a bit of the time, and what would happen next. Like i said it's been a while since i had to really think in a book and what  not. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment