About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

May 14, 2012

For a fucking ass mother.... yes a day late for mothers day, huh

I see you looking at my blog, I'm not that stupid you know. I know why you have been on it quite a bit lately and it is pretty sad. I see you want to see if i have mention you at all, well guess what, i will now. 


I'm tired of you doing this. You think you are wonderful mother and think well i will check up on my daughter and see how she is. Hm if you really cared about me, then why are you only looking up on holidays that you only celebrate? And you never even called, when we were in touch, never talked to me and asked how i was and so forth, so why care now?


Oh i know why, to look like you are this wonderful, glorious mother, when in fact you are not. I hate this fucking day, as i have to be reminded that you, who is suppose to be my mother, brings up so much fucking memories and pain, all because of what the fuck you did. Yes, YOU. 


Now, i will say this and i have a new tradition. Each mothers day and fathers day comes by i will say fuck it. Because you know why, you were never my mother or my father at all, so why should i take it, like oh i love my family to bring me in this world. When my thoughts are, why did you bring me into this world? When all the fuck you did, was abuse the hell out of me? Hm, yes i have a lot of anger in me, all because of what the fuck you have done. 


This is all you are getting, and i told you, I'm not wasting my breath on you, unless it is something in my book that i still write. I just don't post it, because i know how you guys are. You think you are so cunning and clever when in fact you are not. You are fucking dumber than a box of rocks. Okay now, I'm done for a while. Chew on that, when you spy on my poetry page and here. And if i see you are still on my poetry page, i will be saying some shit on there as well. You want to have some chaos going on in your life and you are going to spy and speak ill things of me, then here you go. This should last you for a good month. ~Ends rant here~

No comments:

Post a Comment