About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

May 1, 2012

Funny answer on sodahead....


sam:
oh my word you must have dated a girl from hell! let me guess you met her at a club? online dating etc. dont loose heart youl find the right one meant just for you. Change the places you look for a girl (i think you know what i mean?)

 reply me:
lol i've never dated a girl, as im a girl. I have a Daddy/fiancee, in the lifestyle. what i meant by fake ass dommes, is that im in the BDSM lifestyle, and i've been around them, aka my mom and sister. Plus on top of that, talking to some in the lifestyle, they think they own everything and etc.

Plus i have never seek a partner in a club and never will. Not sure where you assumed that at. But, with the online dating, it's where i met my Daddy/fiancee. And i've dated a lot on the internet, and it was crazy and you have to figure out who you can trust or not.

But with the last sentence, dont loose heart, i would really like to find a good friend, and that at times, is very hard to find. As most women who are not in the lifestyle, tend to do the power trips and etc. But with that, i try to stay positive, but when i see this, or when a women is being truly evil, it makes me doubt myself.

Lol i still reread this one and i still laugh on this one. Okay, so what is going on is that Daddy asked a question on sodahead. Asking if women are evil or whatever it was. And i wrote that they are fake ass dommes. And this person wrote back to me. 


I'm not sure how this person assumed i dated girls, or at clubs and what not. But i cant help but chuckle at this one. It's like where did they come up with this answer. I still cant help but shake my head at this. And what is more funny is this person never answered back. 


I think it's funny how people assume so much stuff. But anyways, enjoy and Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment