About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

May 11, 2012

Oh today's mentality of things.....


Okay well had to go to wal mart to finish up O/our shopping. I had to get things for my tummy, as im sick once again. And while there, i saw these kids, around the ages from eight to thirteen going around. Now they looked like wanna be gangsters and i just shook my head and kept going to get the food.

Finally almost at the end, had to get tums all the way across the store, and i see the kids again. i hear them first say, i see her around a lot, lets do something. I just kept walking, and i thought they were talking about me. No sooner than i thought that, they come up, and asked if i wanted their chicken nuggets. i said no thank you and kept walking. He kept insisting that i take the chicken nuggets. Finally i look at him for the third time, and i put some bite into my words and said no thank you now leave me the fuck alone. And from there, the girls were laughing really hard and they were going or so.

Finally get in the car to go home,, and im not kidding i see them in the fucking car next to U/us. They keep staring at U/us, and finally i had enough that i flicked them off.  The kids were shocked and kept going. We came up to them again and she flicked me off so i did it once more. And they were laughing. And saw them once more, and they were trying to provoke me as they kept flicking me off, and not even with the right finger at that. I looked at them and i lipped you are so lucky you are in that car and finally went home.

This is why i hate most fucking kids/teenagers now a days. They can do whatever the fuck they want, and if they annoy an adult off so much that the adult hits them, they will go to jail for it. And they know this and why they fucking do this. I told Daddy they are so lucky W/we were not back in TN because back there they dont give a flying fuck if you knock someone out. I've done it quite a bit to people who did this.

At points i feel bad, like i have changed for the wrong reasons and that being a slave has weaken me because i didnt fucking hit them. I know i did the right thing and not do anything, but with what my family has put into me, it makes me question things at times. Sigh, but i know this for sure, the next time someone does this, im going to look at them all sinster and will tell them to fuck off or i will punch the hell out of them.

I just want to shop in peace and quiet. I dont need any other drama in my life. I've got a lot going on as it is. Shessh dont add more to it. Anyways, end of rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment