About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

May 24, 2012

People who think they are doms in this lifestyle....


ja=jack ass


ja:are u really engaged
me:yes and im owned
ja:then i can't talk to you....i'm a dom
me:well then go away
me:cya
me:shessh, if that is what you are going to do
me:is waste time
me:then dont ever pm in the first place
me:shessh
ja:psycho.
me:nope
me:that is you
me:love how you assume things
me:fake ass dom
me:now good bye
ja:i beg to differ
me:lol
me:okay
me:now good bye
me:stupid fake ass dom
ja:i didn't assume shit...you're the one that started off saying you were owned
glad you can spell like a 3rd grader. keep it up
me:lol
me:and like i said
me:fake ass dom
me:as i can see
me:you are here
me:who just wants to own someone
me:just to have sex
ja:not even a little bit
me:lol
me:whatever you say
ja:way to assume things because you're so uneducated and probably having no idea on life. continue on enjoying having no idea on anything.
me:yup
me:bye dumb ass

Okay, so this guy just pm's me out of nowhere. And with my rules, when someone asks if I'm really engaged or something like that, then i have to say I'm owned. Well then after that he is like, well i cant talk to you. 


What is the first thing that comes to your mind if someone just says out of nowhere, okay i cant talk to you? Mine, is that you want to own me, or you want to try and have sex with me. And I'm not like that. So i told the dude, if you are just going to do that, then you shouldn't pm in the first place. Because all he is doing is wasting time and that irritates me a lot. And then right after that, he thinks being a dom, is by putting down someone who messes up on one little thing. Yea, that is the way to go to being a macho dom. 


But you get to see an insight how i have to deal with dumb asses on a daily basis. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment