About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

July 7, 2012

Hm i have this huge click of Kinksters i know... funny


ticloak:so is this slave looking for a master or already taken
me:well if you look at my profile in the room it states im engaged, so that will also translate im owned
ticloakohhh bummer !!
ticloaktough luck
me:lol oh yes, for you
ticloak:any of your avaiable slave girl friends whom i can take under
me:see this is why i dont talk to people who think they are in the lifestyle, because then they think im like this person who knows everyone and will be used. Go find your own slave
ticloak:fine fine ,... you dont need to lose your temper for it !!
ticloak:cya later
me:who says im loosing my temper. Only one im seeing who is throwing a fit, is you
yup bye
ticloak:whoa ... why the hell would i ..i just thought maybe you had that big circle of roleplaying friends
me:lol and this is why i already knew you were fake. lol
just here to use
sigh
and the one throwing a fit
lol
ticloak:awwrite awwrite

Well i hate when people just talk to me just to use me. Which I've been having that problem for a while now. Been used and it sucks no matter what type of use it is. This person and a few more think i have this huge click of friends that are only kinksters. Just gotta love that huh. How about i have no one i know truly in this lifestyle and it will remain like that for maybe forever. And people are shock when i don't know anyone so they can use and hurt them. Well just read the stupid pm and enjoy. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment