About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

July 7, 2012

My thoughts on a question on sodahead about rape


Do sluts ask to get raped?



I do not usually get really angry on here but one thing that pisses me off is people saying sluts ask to get raped. I made a poll the other day about it being no panties day and some guy was saying any girl that did that is an immoral slut who is asking to get raped. I have been raped. I was wearing Jeans and a t shirt. was I asking for it?
How about instead of telling girls not to get raped we tell people not to rape?

Edit: I am leaving this open but ignoring it for it is bringing up bad memories if I do not respond to you this is why.



No one asks for it:
I was raped as well, and it makes me pretty upset that people would do this. When i do talk about the rapes, to people(who i dont know), they always tell me, what were you wearing. Like that is the most important thing they care about. It is to assess and see if i was innocent or if i asked for it. It really gets tiring. It is rape, no one asks for it, why else would it be called rape? It is a forced power exchange that no one needs to go through. And i mean no one. So people who say sluts or whoever deserves it, should be very ashamed. And i see that eight people have said yes, and im ashamed of them for saying yes. 
I usually dont talk about things like this on sodahead, but i thought i should speak up for once on here. :)


This kinda irks me as well. i never really talk about my past with the rapes on sodahead til today. I usually ignore posts like this, but i thought i had to say something on this. I think it is sad that quite a bit of people thought yes sluts do ask for it when no one does. Why its called raped. Well this is my thoughts. Enjoy and Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment