About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

July 7, 2012

My views on sodahead on voting age going up....

Should we move the minimum voteing age to 30?




I don't think you should be able to vote until you have experienced life on your own for a while. You can't make an informed decision if your living off mom & dad and having everything provided for you. Get a job, pay your taxes, try and buy a house, start a family, get some reallity under your belt then you can vote.



I have to comment on this, since it is bugging me a bit. So, you want to raise the voting age because in general most people dont know hardships. Hm, i think this is wrong. Each person, goes through hardships in their own way. Would you let, let's say, a fourteen year old vote, because they are emancipated from their parents and know hardships and being on their own, than a thirty year old? 


You really cant compare hardships/experiences in life to age. And not everyone lives with their mom and dad, dont have a life. That's like saying, okay i dont have a life, since im living with family and its just so much easier, not having a job, so much easier living with people that hate you and call you names and etc. In fact, i think people who live with family who hates them, live in reality a bit more than you think. Just wanted to put my thoughts out there on you saying that it is soo much easier to do all of this stuff because we dont live in reality, we live in a delusional world and dont know hardships at all.


The bottom part is mine and the upper part is the person who asked this question. I just got irked when they think you don't know reality when you are living at home and etc. As i wrote above still stands true to me. Enjoy and Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment