About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

March 27, 2013

Need to conquer the urges... bdsm poem

throbbing desires 
stir in my veins

darkness takes over my senses 
whimpering
crying
begging
screaming
for this mental pain to smother out

What can i do?
im chained to these hungry thoughts
these hungry longings
hidden in the depths of my soul

Can i conquer these feelings?
these thoughts?
that never go quiet completely

Fogginess
grogginess
succumbs my desires
making me lye down
pinned to the over whelming flames

Daddy i whisper
please gasp, please help me
staring into soft understanding eyes

please take these feelings
these urges away
please Daddy make me submit fully to you once again

Please make me whole 
like you always do
instead of me being so lost
in this maze of jumbled thoughts in my mind
help me through the maze i put myself in
help balance the control i need deep inside of me

please help me with this
gasps, blacks out for the night......

No comments:

Post a Comment