About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 20, 2013

journal of a water nymph day eleven.


April 20,2013

So a few days ago i scared Daddy. He was choking me to the point i passed out. Didnt think i did, but i guess i did, and He said i was snorting and not talking and what not. Shook me quite a bit and yelling my name. I could hear Him, but i was a bit dazed. HE stopped it and asked are you alright, and im like yea. Didnt think i passed out, but i could hear myself snorting and what not. Its a weird feeling. Each time going into "subspace" its different. Not sure if its the same for others or what.

But with that, doing the lifestyle more so, which is new, and interesting. I just wish the pain was every day as well, because well as of lately i feel the urges come up, or me being a brat to get punished. I dont understand why i need it more lately, maybe of the stress. Who knows, but i do know is that i crave it, and crave the brusies and cuts that come with it. Guess just like my movie, its refreshing to see them and then heal.

Hm guess i will end it with this, as to i dont know how to express what has been going on lately without putting up a huge alarm. So with that note, will end it. Until next time...
                                                              ashpea

Oh there is a few things i would like to try, and saw some very nice ballet boots, but they cost so much money. Hoping one of these days to get up the money for toys and what not. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment