About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 6, 2013

Journal of a water nymph day seven and eight.

April 6 2013

Sigh, yesterday was very interesting to say. I got what i wanted for a very long time, pain. its been a while since ive had it. Ive been craving it for a while now, and finally i got what i wanted. 

Yesterday was planned to have a normal day: just to relax and watch shows together. It kinda got changed a bit. About a few hours into watching one of O/our favorite shows, He decides its time to do what He wants. 

Starts choking me to the point of passing out, and keep doing it. I remember some parts, i feel like im in my other world, a bit afraid but it is so calm, feel like my eyes are being crossed, cant see what is going on. All the while, it sounds like im whimpering or im saying something, but i cant make it out. And my feelings, i feel like grandma is around me, holding me, and then i wake from it. And i see Daddy choking me lightly this time. 

I try my hardest to fight Him, but its useless. I feel myself growing weaker and weaker. Daddy does what He wants, still choking me as well. Telling me how weak ive become. Me still trying to fight, using my mousey claws, gasping for breath. Fighting to keep myself conscience. All the while Daddy telling me, ive become stronger in fighting off passing out. Doesnt help really, just focusing my mind on staying awake. 

After an hour of this, Daddy stops. Go back to watch O/our tv show, and asking me all the while, are you okay? Did i hurt you in anyway. Shaking my head no, and saying im okay. Just think you brusied me, but that is all. After that, snuggle back into His arms, and watch the show.



April 6 2013

Today, my brattyness was getting a bit out of hand. I dont know why, but i woke up in a cranky way, and Daddy kept telling me, you are not going to ruin this for U/us. You will be good and just behave and have good memories before He went to work. Had to hit my hands a couple of times, to get me to straighten out a bit. All that has happened today with the lifestyle. 

Ashpea

No comments:

Post a Comment