About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 4, 2013

Journal of a water nymph day six


April 4,2013
Yesterday was an interesting day. A new day for U/us to learn to be better in O/our lifestyle and get back on track with one another.
Had to go out to get O/our money back on the lamb and what not. Came back home, and Daddy was Himself. He told me, put on your slave outfit and you will do things. So i put it on, and He tells me to do things, slaps my face, because i was back talking til i stopped it. And from there, kneeled down and said sorry. And He told me, you will clean up the house, before tomorrow morning. I got up, He pushes me back down, you didnt do it properly. I give Him a puzzled look and He says, bow all the way and then get up. So i did that, and was doing that.
Was trying to clean and make food at the same time, which is really hard for me. I was picking up clothes, and Daddy is like, okay you need to do this. And im like, i cant do two things at once. You want me to clean but you want me to cook as well. He told me, be quiet, calm down, and i want you to cook right now. I started crying, almost panicking again, He looks at me, rubs my arms and said, dont panic, it will be okay.
Just do the cooking for right now, and then get back to cooking. I was still panicking and He told me, just calm down, breathe, everything will be okay. And i was fine.
Got it done, and watched movies with Him. The days are getting better. Later on today, He will get home earlier than usual, watch more movies and probably do the lifestyle again.
Until next time..
ashpea

No comments:

Post a Comment