About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 27, 2013

Journal of a water nymph day thirteen?


A lot of people are surprised to know that i am a Christian and living in the BDSM lifestyle. For me it goes hand in hand. I am a Christian who practices BDSM. You can be both, dont have to be or the other. Just have to keep the commandments, God's laws, and of course obey God.

I get it all the time, that they are surprised im a Christian who is in the lifestyle, or they say, you cant be. Shrugs
 Just because you are a Christian, and that you are in the lifestyle, doesnt mean you are 'evil'. Just as long as you do things, as most will say is boring of the lifestyle, then why cant you? Hm, it even states in the Bible, that women are suppose to submit to their husbands. I'm doing what i think is right and what God wants me to do. And that is just that.
As you see in the little convo down below, someone that is shocked to know i am a Christian as well. The conversation went on, saying that maybe i could be fairly decent, but not sure.

Anyways, that's all on my mind with this. Enjoy.


no need to be sorry. My memory sucks as well. lol. I think in greek
i was trying to think of a cool song that involved menory BUT i drew a blank
red does a few with memory
red?
yea, Christian rock band
oh...you are into Christian Rock?
yes
i am a Christian after all lol
you must understand that i am surprised....even though i am one of the more open minded people out here
how so?
this is nuts for me because You are the second "Alternate Lifestyle" female i met on here that was also a christian
well...i am decently versed in the bible
yea, you can be in the lifestyle and be a Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment