About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

April 22, 2013

journal of a water nymph day twelve


April 22,2013

Whew, lately been tired. Daddy has been working almost eight days in a row, and i hate it. With that, sleeping is all messed up but also when i go to sleep, no dreams, and if i do, just horrible ones. Nothing good. So im exhausted going to bed and waking up. Sigh, i hate when its like this. 

Um with that, ive been getting this question a lot from people. So, you are into the BDSM lifestyle? Do you like being slapped, spat on, dominated and controlled etc? Is it sexual, do you do sexual stuff, whenever He wants? 

These keep coming up. I'm not into it, I LIVE IT. I practice BDSM 24/7 no stops at all. States it in my profile, and i will say it for as long as people ask it. Yes, i like the S and M more so than B and D. But its not sexual at all. Not for U/us or for the people who are truly in it. I mean yes, sex is a part of it, or more so for others,(the kinksters really), but im not a kinkster. 

With that, its not sexual. The whole point of BDSM is the POWER EXCHANGE. That said, it in everything. Not just in sexual stuff, but in ordinary stuff as well. Examples, I'm a domestic slave, who does the S and M, but i do that because i need the pain and control in my life, to balance me out. Not because i find it a turn on(well i do in a different way) but its what i need. It's not a drug, its just something to help keep me focused, keep me balanced and be sane in the real world. 

We do this because it is a part of us, and we need it daily. Others do it, because they get tired of their role, and want something else for the time being, but others like myself, its not a role, it is who we are. 

But with that, all and all, today has been exhausting. My wrist, and back is killing me, along with its still snowing outside. Ugh, this winter does not want to let up at all. I am grateful and thank God that W/we are not homeless, nor will go homeless again, and be in this weather. Makes you think how grateful you are to have what you have. :) 
 Well enough of that, Until next time...
                                                                    ashpea

No comments:

Post a Comment