About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

May 18, 2013

You are my Daddy..... BDSM poem.... by me.


There is so much i want to say to you
but most of those thoughts get lost into my warped thinking
my inner voice telling me you wont understand me completely if i tell you the things that are hidden within me
telling me you are nothing to anyone, why would he be different?
So many voices tearing my soul apart
each one pulling me in different directions
and not knowing which way to go
which one is right
which one to follow

Your voice calms the fears inside of me
the only voice that can show me which way to go
which way is the correct direction to take
in my life, in my world
your the only voice who has heard me
through my screaming
through my begging to be heard
and you are the only one that completes me in every way

Clarity comes from me knowing that you are my Daddy
in every way of life
I find that you are my soul mate
my lover
my friend
my confident in this world
my everything
and i know without a doubt you are my Daddy
And i know all those doubts inside my heart go away
when im with you
my fears of trust are wiped away
with just a touch
with just a look
with just a sound
with just a word
from Your lips
my heart turns to you
my heart/body/mind listens to you
even when im being a brat and not obeying clearly
deep down, i want your discipline
i want your attention solely on me
i want you to show me the way of my errors
and set me straight

The only thing that is on my mind
is how to please you and make your life comfortable
what my mistake was for getting your ferioucous kisses
your rage and anger that you put into whipping me
how i can be of use to you each and every day.
 These thoughts revolve around you
sometimes it is scary, as to i never had this type of love
never felt so connected
so content with someone in my life

With all of these doubts
with all of these fears
and flaws that are in me
i know that you love me for who i am
why you have chosen me and no one else
to be your loving slave
partner
wife
soul mate
because you see something more in me
something i may not see in myself
and that makes me proud to be your slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment