About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

December 11, 2013

What's been going on lately....

I know i know, im sorry it took this long to actually start blogging again.. been having a hectic year and what not.

a lot of things have been happening in my life. Im back with my family, im talking to my mother a lot more than the rest of them, still its a start somewhere. been a couple of fights so far, but nothing too bad. 

From there, had that horrible arctic storm that went through here, making it almost -50 or so and where im living at the managers had the temp set at 55 degrees, making it feel like damn air-conditioning.. which got me sick. 
Then yesterday night a water pipe burst in O/our apartment building due to it being so fucking cold in the place and then warming up, just couldnt handle it.. so having to smell the nasty water in the basement/mail room. 

Then to what happened yesterday. 

Ive had this guy come up to me probably a month ago or less maybe, asking if i had a boyfriend and what not.. well yesterday i find out, he is sorta stalking me and then comiing up to me, talking to me, about sex, and saying he likes my ass and what not. And he keeps trying to persuade me to go with him and not my Husband and kept saying no "white" man can please you.. yadda yadda yadda.. that went on for about ten minutes, when my Husband got there.. yay for me right? 

Nope, the dude didnt get up, just shook His hand, and didnt move to let my Husband sit next to me, nor leave so W/we could be together.. but doing a power trip on Him and to see if he could get me. 
After that my Husband told me you cant talk to him anymore and i just said okay.. He kept saying he is evil, and not a good person, and glad He got to see him so He could see how he was. And then He kept chastising me because He is my Daddy Dom after all, and saying i should not be meeting or talking to people who are clearly evil.. and of course me crying my eyes out, feeling like i let God down, let Daddy down, and that he would see me in a different light. 

For the next hour, He kept telling me that i shouldnt be doing this and that, but also saying in the same sentences that its not my fault, and i cant help it that evil people are attracted to me lol. And was worrying about my safety. He even went to say, you cant go to the library anymore.. but im glad He came to same conclusion as i did, im going to go, and will tell the guy to not talk to me anymore.. if he doesnt honor that, tell the librarians about it first, if they dont do anything then im calling the cops. 
I'm not going to have people make me a coward all because they are evil and keep their evilness inside.. just not going to happen.
I am glad to say, that i havent seen him today and hopefully the next time i do, its with my Husband so He can tell Him.. i really hate confrontation or saying whatever to people.. i hate being so damn submissive at times, i hate being so damn shy and timid that i cant be myself and be assertive with others. 

Online its easier to deal with evil and idiotic people, but in real life, its a lot harder to get away from it.. because online all you have to do is just ignore or block, but in the real world, they go where you go, so you cant avoid them at all, and then on top of that, they dont honor their word, so it just makes it a hassle. And then you have to involve cops, ugh.. i mean you can do that online, but i think its a lot harder in the real world. 

But yea, you can see how my life goes.. never a dull moment in my life lol. Either something pops up with my lifestyle, or something like this comes up, or something with the house. Guess that is how it is, living on your own lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment