About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

June 30, 2015

Updates on "family"

Well it seems like im still on the right path with God. As some of you know what has been going on for the past month or more now..well im getting updates from God on what is going on with my "mother"/family.
I find it odd though in a way. Right now i feel chaotic, but still calm inside along with it. But, i find it funny though, after my father and "
mother" blocked me, then all of this stuff comes out. But today i felt like i was pulled to look at other family member pages just to see if anything was up. And i see this: a gofundme thing from my "sister".
Saying, the same stuff dad has been. That mom went in May 11th, had the surgery but getting more than i did beforehand. And that dad and everyone who was writing on moms page, was saying she was going to get out on June 28th. Well in the gofundme thing, how really convenient that she had to go back to the hospital because she is bleeding internally. And they dont know where it is, and that today she is getting a colonoscopy, to see where the bleeding is coming from..... But in the thing, not once saying, that they need money to cover the medical cost, but for the house. She puts that the insurance is covering most... most means just that, not all. So where is the rest of the money going to?
Where or how are they eating and etc? But the thing that grabs me a lot in this is that, not once, are they concerned about her really, but the house. Anyone on the outside would think, wouldnt you care about your loved one dying than a home? You would do anything to take care of that person... yet all i see is that they need 10K or else they go homeless.
The thing is, is that the timing it is put, is around the time my dreams from God are coming into play. And the curses that family put on me, is going to them. Everything they have done to me, is being flung back at them. And that my sister said before she blocked me as well, is that my fairy tale world would fall apart.. and yet she posts on her page, that is what is going on with her. Her world is falling apart.
If i was the one that was being so freaking evil, the one who wasnt being with God, and being with the devil as they keep claiming, wouldnt i be in mom and their shoes? But im not. I mean, sure im going chaotic in a sense, but its because of all these lies. This is what i had to go through for twenty something years with them, and still going. Im just wanting Justice, that only God will do, and just peace in this matter.. and move on with life. But just cant at this point. Im not taking any glee or anything in this. As the Bible states in Psalms, my favorite part in the Bible, crying to God, God please help me Please take the enemies away. And that is what i have been going through and crying and begging for twenty seven years.
To me, the whole thing is fishy in a sense. I think my sis and the family is just using it as a sob story to get money up. But as the way its going, they wont be able to. What they only care about, is their lives in this world, not with God. (Matthew 10:39 (AKJV)
He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.) They care about material objects, Sure to a point i would worry about the house, but that would be second, if not, go homeless once again just to know my loved one was alive and doing well. I would do anything to make sure that person lived. But my family, they care about the home, and their image, nothing more/nothing less.
At this point in my life, i still dont understand why my family cares about the image so badly. Im still baffled as to why they care so much about it, when its not even good or even perfect with it. But when anyone goes against it, and dare writes on it, they block and say you are dead to them. And yet they can hide deaths and everything to those who they think dont deserve that information.
But anyways, these are just some of the thoughts, the things i am going through and time to bring to light.

No comments:

Post a Comment