About Me

My photo
I'm 23 now; In the BDSM lifestyle for four- almost five years now. I am a 24/7 slave with a wonderful Daddy/fiancee: who is artcomet.blogspot.com. But as you will see in this blog are the emotions that I go through each and every day- in and out of the lifestyle. This is to show how much I've grown and bonded with my Daddy, how I've dealt with 'the world", and how I dealt with people in the BDSM lifestyle; Enjoy.

July 30, 2015

Tired of "family" spying and such.......

Okay, im getting tired of "family" looking me up on my blog(s). They say/tell me that im stalking them and whine telling me to drop things. well guess what? I did, and im still being stalked. Seriously "family" if you are looking me up, stop it.
You dont want me in your lives, you say im no longer your child, so why keep looking me up? If i am basically dead to you, hide things from me and etc, why do you want to keep looking and checking up on me? You dont want me writing about you, and im not. Im going on with my life. Im trying to get over bronchitis, and yet you still do this.
You dont want me in your life, and i dont want you in my life, we are even in this, so why keep doing this? why reek havoc in my life, when you say all of this stuff? hm, This is the last warning im giving you guys, stop trying to spy on me, stop stalking me, or you wont like it one bit. I am moving on with my life, do the same with your lives.
I really dont care what goes on in your lives anymore, after what i saw dad did to me with mom and such, im done with it. I got sick because of this. Tired of lies, tired of being treated like trash from a "family" that is suppose to love and support. You dont want people to know how bad you are, so why do this behind the scenes? Dont want to taint "your good name"? Seriously, i will keep it up, i will keep writing about the stuff if you do not leave me alone.
You guys always do this to me. You say you disown me, but this time, i see it with all your hearts,minds and souls i am not your daughter anymore... so why all of this? Go on with your lives... its what i am doing now. And you keep it up, this will just be a blessing in disguise, to write everything i know down, and let everyone know.. Its up to you.
Along with Anthony tried talking to you and to make up and try to resolve things in a peaceful way, said okay and went your ways. IF it was true, then why block me on fb, why lie to me to my face on the phone, why all the secrecy now? You dont want to do things the good/right way, and this is the only way, you will see things. You want things to blow up, W/we dont. This is on you, not U/us.

No comments:

Post a Comment